Monday, April 13, 2009

these are for you, Aunt Brooke, Uncle Judd and Emmie!

Thanks so much for letting Gray come play with me!!! Emmie, you've got to come next- I miss you! I know it must feel a little crazy with him being so far from home, so I'll keep an eye on him for you and keep you updated on what he's been up to! We've had so much fun already doing flips on the beanbag... and Henry's loving having someone to play trucks with! We took a walk this morning and the guys were going to do the zip line and the screamer (biggest swing ever!) this aftenoon while I nap... I mean blog...but they headed to town to buy a gun for skeet shooting tomorrow instead (don't know which is safer but, again, I promise I'll keep an eye on him!) We love you all!


Gray met some new friends already...


and biked through only a light sprinkle....


Grandpa enjoyed a different set of wheels...


And on the way back we stopped at the skate park to take a swim in the foam pit....









I'll try to post more pics during my nap tomorrow! Love you!


p.s. Gray just told me he tried to explain his bed set up to you so we took a pic... you won't find this one in your average bean bag toss...


And here's a little of the male bonding from earlier too...