Sunday, February 28, 2010

hot off the camera

Trips to town are long...
We try to enjoy the scenery
Field trips are fun...


Wherever we go or whatever we're doing... I'm drawing and writing notes... My stick figures have t-shirts nowadays.

Sorry Boone folks... it seems we skipped winter here this year!
Henry held a lamb... I held a lamb...



Lincoln's proud of his teeth, I guess... this is his prefered choice of smiles lately ... we can't get enough of it!

pretty typical moment in our home...

sandbox hasn't had a break this winter...
Ahhhhh, friends... God truly heard my mommy's requests!
Mommy turned old... seems to happen about once a year

It was with us for about a week before Mommy tired of fishing styrofoam from Linko's mouth- then we watched some youtube videos on demolition and went at it. It was a good house.